The Disney Junior show is geared towards children ages 2 - 7. It really is a super cute show! I personally love how some of our favorite classic Disney Princesses, like Jasmine, Belle and Ariel have made appearances. "Be who you wanna be" is my favorite song on the album, it's a duet with Jake from the Neverland Pirates! It's a cute song about accepting who you are and being yourself.
The CD has been on repeat in my car, I even find myself listening to it when there's no children in the car.
Sofia the First: Songs from Enchancia Track Listing
1. “Sisters and Brothers” Sofia
2. “Merroway Cove” Sven, Oona and Sofia
3. “The Love We Share” Ariel and Sofia
4. “Bigger Is Better” Amber
5. “(You Can Always) Count On Baileywick” Cast
6. “Make It Right” Belle and Sofia
7. “Good Little Witch (Ballad)” Sofia
8. “Good Little Witch” Lucinda and Sofia
9. “The Ride of Your Lives” Jasmine, Sofia and Amber
10. “A Recipe for Adventure” Aunt Tilly and Sofia
11. “Bring My Best Friend Back” Clover and Sofia
12. “The Simple Life” Cast
13. “Make Way for Miss Nettle” Miss Nettle
14. “Enchancia” Ruby, Jade and Sofia
15. “Be Who You Wanna Be” Performed by Jake and Sofia
Bonus Karaoke Instrumentals
16. “Merroway Cove”
17. “Bigger Is Better”
18. “Good Little Witch”
19. “A Recipe for Adventure”
Be sure to visit these links for more info on Disney Music!
The Playful Mom is doing a giveaway for 3 lucky readers! If you have a child that would love to have this CD, write a comment below with their name and their favorite Disney princess. Extra entries to anyone who comments on another blog post. Contest ends February 25, 2014 at 11pm!
I am a participating Influencer at ENMN. I have received free product for review and to give to my readers. I was not compensated for this review and all expressed opinions are strictly my own.