Sunday, October 13, 2013

Power Rangers Super Samurai: A Christmas Wish {Review}

As a kid I used to watch this with my sister and our friends and I remember always wanting to be the pink ranger, well, years have passed and they're still around!  My son and niece love the Power Rangers and it's really cool to experience that fun with them that we had when we were kids.  
It's a short movie and the seperate episodes can be watched later.
We made a fun movie night out of this and was able to squeeze it in before bedtime on a school night!  My 7.5 year old gave it two thumbs up and can't wait to watch it again.  It would be a great stocking stuffer for any Power Ranger loving kid this Christmas!
 

{Synopsis} 
Morph into the holiday season with Power Rangers Super Samurai: A Christmas Wish, arriving on DVD and Digital Download October 8 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment. The all-new holiday release features a collection of festive Ranger adventures including “Super Samurai Stuck on Christmas” and fan-favorite classic episodes “Mighty Morphin Forever Friends” and “Mighty Morphin Alpha’s Magical Christmas.” Filled with classic holiday songs, the Power Rangers Super Samurai: A Christmas Wish DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $14.98. 
 
The Samurai Rangers are stuck in Megazord's cockpit when it breaks down after battling a Nighlok on Christmas Eve. By using their smarts, determination and teamwork, will the Rangers make it out in time to celebrate Christmas? 
 
{Bonus Episodes} 
· Super Samurai Stuck on Christmas 
· Mighty Morphin Forever Friends 
· Mighty Morphin Alpha’s Magical Christmas Bonus Features “Mega Bloks Holiday Toymation” video
 
 
 Disclaimer: I am a member of the Entertainment New Media Network, and we help promote, sometimes for a promotional fee, entertainment industry projects we find meaningful. As always all opinions are my own. For a full disclaimer, visit www.ENMNetwork.com/disclaimer

9 comments:

  1. I didn't even know they did Christmas episodes of Power Rangers. My son would have been all over this when he was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my son loves the red ranger, I am going to have to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun dvd. My brother's loved Power Ranger when they were younger. Hard t believe it hsa been around for so long.
    Mary-andering Creatively

    Mary-andering Among the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids don't often watch the Power Rangers, but they love Christmas specials, we might have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas AND The Power Rangers.....my son will be in heaven ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, how nice is this! I loved watching Power Rangers as a kid! Love that kids of this generation get a chance to experience this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i used to be obsessed with power rangers when i was little, this one looks so cool, i love christmas specials!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! My daughter and son both love the Power Rangers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...power rangers and ninjas?! How adorable! I love it :) Brandi Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-33072407-1