The Great Pumpkin Fest begins this weekend at Carowinds from 12-5pm! This is always a fun time for us as a family because there's something for everyone!
Carowinds has brewed up some spooktacular family fun this Halloween with the Great Pumpkin Fest this October! During the daytime, Planet Snoopy is transformed in to a street party of frightful fun for kids and their families. Complete with activities that are fun-scary, not scary-scary, the Great Pumpkin Fest is an exciting compilation of shows, attractions, and interactive activities throughout the day.
Here are some of the fun activities you and your family will enjoy:
- Hay Bale Maze
- Petting Zoo
- Costume Parade- your kids can wear their costumes and march in the parade 2-4pm
- Mumpkin Patch- choose a mini-pumpkin to decorate and take home
- Foam Zone- My son had a blast in this last year, but keep in mind they do get wet so if it's chilly out pack a dry change of clothes
- Fraidy Cat Puppet show
- Kiddie-Oke- kids shine on stage singing their favorite Halloween hits!
- Trick-or-Treating- your kids will be able to run from station to station picking up treats from 2-4pm
- Peanuts Dance Party
- Peter the Talking Pumpkin
As a special treat Carowinds has offered two tickets to attend this weekend to one lucky reader! To Enter please list what your favorite Halloween memory is. For extra entries share this giveaway on any social accounts, i.e. Instagram/Twitter. Giveaway ends on October 2nd at midnight and winners will be notified via email. Once we choose a winner we will give you 12 hrs to respond and then we will go to who's next in line.